The website owner and controller of personal data obtained through cookies:
Rue des Croisiers 24
VAT BE 0404.484.654
If you wish to know more about how Ethias SA processes its user’s personal data, please read the Privacycharter.
This Policy applies to the website www.ethias.be and to all other websites referenced under “ethias.be” (hereafter the “Website”).
Ethias uses the following cookies on its website:
These cookies allow the Website to function optimally or to secure it. They are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. You cannot turn them off if you want to visit our Website.
These cookies make it easier to browse the Website and improve user-friendliness (e.g. choice of language). You cannot turn them off if you want to visit our Website.
These cookies analyse visitor behaviour on the Website and help Ethias to improve and customize the user's browsing experience. For example, they record the number of visits, the number of pages viewed and the user activity on the Ethias website.
These cookies enable Ethias to analyse user activity in order to offer them suitable content and targeted advertising.
These cookies allow Ethias to share information from social media channels on its Website.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies?s=cookies&r=5&as=s
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If the user disables all cookies, the Website will not be able to function properly or optimize the user's experience on the Website.
Every user has the right:
- to contact Ethias' Data Protection Officer by e-mail at DPO@Ethias.be;
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.dataprotectionauthority.be).